- The Grouse and the Mouse science story workshop for early years (30 – 45 mins)
- Can’t-Dance-Cameron science story workshop for early years (30 – 45 mins)
- Science Poetry Workshops for teens (1 – 3 hours)
- How to be a Science Communicator for primary classes (45 mins to 1 hour)
- Creative Non-Fiction reading and writing workshop for 8-9 years.
In the Scottish Book Trust Live Literature Scheme
The Grouse and the Mouse: Early Years Workshop
For more information on this exciting new workshop download a Teacher Information Sheet (including curriculum links).
Can’t-Dance-Cameron: Early Years Workshop
It was one of the best workshops I’ve attended. The children were drawn in from the start and the way the sense of touch was used to kick-start their imaginations was inspirational. The whole class returned to the classroom fired with ideas to start writing, examples of which I enclose.
This was a fun and engaging workshop for primary 2. It was age appropriate and relevant. You created a positive learning environment for the children. It was good to hear you share your own struggles in primary school regarding spelling work as this was encouraging children to persevere as you can achieve great things – nothing is out of reach.