I’ve developed and delivered bespoke media training sessions for adult groups including
- Creating and delivering five digital storytelling workshops sessions with the Govan Reminiscence Group for the Britain From Above Project (project in progress)
- Creating and delivering six digital storytelling workshops for Inverleith community groups with Broadcaster Tom Allan for the North Edinburgh News.
- Creating and delivering Storytelling With Audio and Video workshops for the Social Media For Social Good Conference in Glasgow
- Training Edinburgh Secondary School Pupils to become Social Reporters
- ‘Introduction to using audio’ workshop for Changeworks
- Facebook training for Pilton Community Health Project
I’ve been commissioned to produce short films and podcasts for the following clients:
I recently produced a series of six films about dog poo and litter for Greener Leith.
I also produced a series of 12 podcasts over one year, funded by the City of Edinburgh Council Waste Action Grants. To listen to aThis podcast is presented entirely by children.