If you want to know what goes in the red and blue curbside recycling boxes in Edinburgh or if you want a sneak peek into my kitchen, then the latest Edinburgh Council Video is for you.
I’d just like to point a few things out first:
1) I have a very serious face. This is not because recycling is very serious. I was concentrating on my instructions (wash the jar again) and didn’t realise my head was in shot!
2) That is David Tennant. I did offer to take it down but they said it was authentic. No I don’t have children.
3) It is very windy outside. We filmed the morning of the great hurricane. You weren’t allowed to travel after 3pm. So there were a few takes with bags blowing off down the street!
4) I use rechargeable batteries (not that you care)
5) Lastly, I don’t normally crush bottles with my bare hands, I stamp on them
Watch video on Youtube
Ryan from the Council and the guys from Hee Haw Digital were brilliant fun to work with. Despite my serious face at the start, I laughed lots.