I’ve developed and delivered bespoke media training sessions for adult groups including
- Creating and delivering digital storytelling workshops for Inverleith community groups with Broadcaster Tom Allan.
- Creating and delivering Storytelling With Audio and Video workshops for the Social Media For Social Good Conference in Glasgow
- Training Edinburgh Secondary School Pupils to become Social Reporters
- ‘Introduction to using audio’ workshop for Changeworks
- Facebook training for Pilton Community Health Project
I’ve been commissioned to produce short films and podcasts for the following clients:
I recently produced a series of six films about dog poo and litter for Greener Leith.
I also produced a series of 12 podcasts over one year, this podcast is presented entirely by children.